Bonaire Blue Zone Dive Facilities
In front of the apartment are these stairs which make getting into the water a safe and easy experience. Bari Reef, right in front, is some of the best diving that Bonaire has to offer. And the night diving on Bari Reef is exceptional.
For your equipment needs, on the main floor of our building we have a rinse tank and dive equipment storage locker. Also we have a cart available to bring your equipment from the storage locker to the waterfront.
Bonaire Dive Friends at Sand Dollar
On the resort grounds is a PADI 5 star dive shop called Bonaire Dive Friends. Most guests take advantage of their unlimited air or nitrox tanks and go shore diving either in front of the apartment or elsewhere on the island. http://www.divefriendsbonaire.com
2021 DIVE FRIENDS PRICE LIST (subject to change)
- Unlimited tanks for shore diving for 6 days $180.00 Air / $200 Nitrox
- Unlimited tanks for shore diving per day $34-$38
- Guided Shore Dives - $47-$55 excluding air and equipment.
- Boat Dives - $65-$65 for 1 dive excluding equipment. $90-$94 for 2 dives excluding equipment.
A two minute drive from the apartment is another PADI 5 star dive shop called Wannadive, whose slogan is Bring Back the Fun... and they do. Wannadive is owner/operator run and Bart and his son Alan makes your diving with them a memorable experience.
Wannadive offers a full range of scuba diving services - Diver education, boat diving, guided diving, full equipment rental, retail, equipment repair, air fill station, locker rooms, rinse basins and direct shore access. https://wannadive.com
2021 WANNADIVE PRICE LIST (subject to change)
- Unlimited tanks for shore diving for 6 days $175 Air / $195 Nitrox
- Unlimited tanks for shore diving tanks per day $30
- Guided Shore Dives - $30 excluding air and equipment.
- Boat Dives - $30 excluding air and equipment.